The uprise of new cryptocurrencies, streamlined payment options, and investments have established numerous breakthroughs over the years. Neo has been one of the unique projects that aims to set up a whole new economy. Where digital payments, assets, and identities come under one roof.
Some of the biggest exchanges and start-ups in the crypto space were created by Chinese developers and NEO certainly ranks amongst them. Is NEO under your consideration? Look no further, as this write-up will decode the plausible NEO price predictions for 2022 and beyond!
- Neo (NEO) Price Prediction
- NEO Price Prediction For 2022
- Neo Price Prediction For Q3
- Neo’s Prediction For Q4
- NEO Price Forecast For 2023
- Neo Price Prediction For 2024
- NEO Price Prediction For 2025
- What Does The Market Say?
- What Is Neo?
- Fundamental Analysis
- Our Neo Price Prediction
- Historic Market Sentiments
|Market cap||$ 694,236,442.0000|
|Trading Volume||$ 73,055,899.0000|
|All-time high||$ 198.3800 Jan 15, 2018|
|All-time low||$ 0.0783 Oct 21, 2016|
Neo (NEO) Price Prediction
|Year||Potential Low||Average Price||Potential High|
NEO Price Prediction For 2022
Ranging in a downtrend, NEO had walked into the year 2022, with a price tag of $25.63. Amidst the lack of volumes, the price of the altcoin further slipped down to $22.52, by the 10th of January. Whilst NEO did climb back to levels around $25.50, by the 20th of January. It probably was only to head 36% to the south. As a market-wide dump took the price to $16.18, by the 29th of January.
However, an uptrend seen thereafter, pushed the price to $27.12, by the 19th of February. The spike was short-lived as liquidations in the business resulting from FUD, prevailing from geopolitical tensities and rate hikes. Dragged the price down to $19.44 by the 24th of February. After weeks of uncertainty, the price of NEO portrayed an ascend to close the quarter at $29.36.
NEO was destined to tumble, following a climb to $29.79 by the end of the first quarter. The second quarter was ruthless for Neo, as it was for a host of cryptocurrencies in the market. Following the chaos, the second quarter was concluded with losses summing up to 69.88%.
Neo Price Prediction For Q3
Carrying forward a bullish stance and seeking impetus from more initiatives like the Polaris launch pad. The price of NEO could embark on a rise to its potential high of $11.77. Whilst being constrained by regular trade orders, the altcoin could end up changing hands at $10.46. The protocol failing to adhere to its expectations and resulting criticism could slash the price down to $9.22.
Neo’s Prediction For Q4
Escalating social optimism in the final leg of the year, and supplementing possible collaborations and adoptions. Could push the price of NEO to its maximum closing target of $14.99. On the flip side, if the bears outrun the bulls, the price could stumble down to $11.05. Factoring in the bullish and bearish targets, the regular price could settle at $12.69.
NEO Price Forecast For 2023
If the protocol shakes hands with bigger names and works on developmental and community-building initiatives. The price of NEO could propel to its maximum target of $24.17. Conversely, if it continues to drift away from the bulls, the price of the digital coin could slump down to $13.28. That said, resisting any catalyzing initiatives, the price could trend at regular levels of $18.99.
Neo Price Prediction For 2024
The year 2024 remains imperative for the crypto-verse, as it marks the year of Bitcoin’s halving event. Successively, if the crew behind the project employ fueling initiatives in the midst of growing optimism. The price of NEO could catapult to a maximum of $38.36 by the annual closure of 2024.
On the contrary, factors like soaring inflation numbers or a crumbling economy could have direct effects on NEO’s price. In such scenarios, the price of the altcoin could face south to $20.55. Successively, an equilibrium in buying and selling pressures could land the price at $28.28.
NEO Price Prediction For 2025
Attracting good deals and partnerships with globally renowned organizations will give NEO a moving advantage. Which will help the digital asset climb up the ranking order. In such a case, NEO might reach a maximum of $61.85. In contrast, if its rivals emerge superior, then its crumbling dominance will take the price down to $33.59. Considering the permutations and combinations, the average price could settle at $48.13.
What Does The Market Say?
Trading Beasts has revised its predictions for the NEO price. It expects the token to hit a maximum of $13.266, by the end of 2022. On the contrary, it believes, that trend reversals in the market would plummet the price to $9.021. And with average buying and selling pressures, it would end up trading at $10.613.
Digital Coin Price:
As per the NEO price prediction by Digital Coin Price. The altcoin is foreseen to surge to a maximum of $14.86, by the end of 2022. The analysts expect the minimum and average targets to occur at $12.93 and $14.07. Successively, the prediction cites that, NEO could close its trade for 2023 at its potential high of $17.24. And 2025 with a maximum closing price of $23.13.
According to the Neo price prediction by the website, the maximum closing target for 2022 is set at $14.22. The analysts from the firm have pinned the minimum and average targets for the year at $12.36 and $12.86 respectively. The firm also hosts predictions for the long term. Successively, the pricier targets for 2023 and 2025 are set at $21.46 and $44.05.
Click here to read our price prediction of Chiliz (CHZ)!
What Is Neo?
NEO is a blockchain platform for the advancement of digital assets and smart contracts. The data chain’s existing transactions are kept on different computers that are independent of each other. All operations conducted with the NEO cryptocurrency are checked by these data blocks, by identifying the owner and transaction.
The ecosystem has two native tokens namely NEO and GAS. The NEO token holders can take part in governance procedures. Whilst, they are also eligible to earn passive distribution of the token called GAS. Meanwhile, the GAS token is utilized to pay for dApp purchases, transaction fees, and smart contract deployments.
The platform offers a wide array of services such as interoperability, native oracles, smart contracts, decentralized storage, and self-sovereign ID, amongst others. After prolonged four years of Mainnet operation, NEO has had its biggest evolution, as it emigrated to Neo 3.
The project was launched by Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang back in 2014. And was originally named AntShares before getting rebranded as NEO in 2017. Today, it is one of the top cryptocurrencies with a large community patting the back.
The co-founder Da Hongfei firmly believes in the fact that albeit the internet is a groundbreaking invention. It includes many cons such as users don’t get access to control their own data. Hence, he strongly proclaims that blockchain technology will resolve the same and will go mainstream eventually.
Co-founder Erik Zhang is also the creator of the deputed Byzantine Fault Tolerance program. Which intends to dissuade dubious stakeholders from participating in the blockchain’s activities. This futuristic technology was implemented in the Neo blockchain. Further, the co-founder worked as the chief developer for this platform. And has served a major role in the development of Neo 3.0.
Our Neo Price Prediction
Futuristic considerations mainly motivate the creators of NEO, as they are based on making NEO the base for a potential economy. In achieving their goals, they are very proactive as they have already discarded the conventional proof-of-work and proof–of–stake validation algorithms. For a delegated Byzantine fault tolerance algorithm.
This is designed to reduce the network’s susceptibility to bad actors while improving its transaction speeds, and scalability. Such developments make NEO one of the most sought-after cryptocurrencies. Successively, it could surge as high as $15, by the end of 2022. Conversely, turbulence in the business could thunder down the price to $11.
Historic Market Sentiments
- The price of the coin soared from $1 to $7 as the company concluded the rebranding to NEO.
- The aggressive buy orders of NEO in August pushed the token value to $40, and its market capitalisation to $2 Billion.
- After ranging between $20 and $40 for several months, it was in December when NEO initiated a parabolic run.
- The growth of NEO was boosted by, it getting listed on Bithumb. As a result by mid-January, the coin reached its ATH.
- April was the last month when NEO showed solid growth and reached $83. After which, a gradual fall led to the annual closing rate of $7.
- In April when Bitcoin started growing again, NEO jumped from $9 to $12.
- By the end of June, the coin reached $20 and then dropped to $8.
- The NEO price without much fluctuations traded in between $7 to $8 throughout the year. However, the price smashed the yearly highs above $11, yet plunged to close the yearly trade at around $8.
- The price of NEO showcased an impressive run from $8 to $17 in the first month of the year.
- However, the rates collapsed by the end of the first quarter, with the altcoin tethering around $5.
- The prices started to recover again in the second quarter, Neo’s price moved rapidly, and tentatively to hit a peak of $12.5 by the end of June.
- Alternate ups and downs led to the price moving sideways. That said, NEO managed to reach $14.36, by the end of the year.
- The year 2021 was a game-changing year for NEO, the cryptocurrency had started the year with a trading price of $14.17.
- Sequential highs helped the price ascend to $56.13, by February 22nd. But a downswing took the price to $35.15, by February 27th.
- NEO’s price witnessed a pullback to $79.68 on the 25th of April, after a massive spike of 226%.
- Posing a “v-shaped rebound”, the price hit its local top at $140.91, following which the cryptocurrency fell prey to a downswing.
- A prolonged bearish season led to NEO finding support at $26.16, by the 20th of July. Followed by an immediate uptrend, the price shot up to $66.84 on September 7th.
- Ebbing volumes and bearish trends led to a gradual downfall, that left the price at $26.72, by the end of 2021.
To read our price prediction of PancakeSwap click here!
A: With a great community of users and developers, Neo could grow manifolds in the future.
A: Neo has been one of the capable crypto assets, it could yield higher results in the long term.
A: By December 2022, Neo’s price is likely to grow to around $14.99.
A: According to our NEO price prediction, the digital token is anticipated to surge as high as $61.85 by the end of 2025.
A: NEO boasts an ROI of 5689.01%, since its inception.